Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) will offer one-day training on “Bee Keeping” on 6-4-2017 (Thursday) at the Department of Agrl. Entomology. Hands on training will be imparted on the following subjects:
- Identification of bee species and social organization of bees
- Rearing Indian bees in boxes, general and seasonal management
- Bee forage, yield increase of crops through cross pollination
- Honey extraction and processing
- Enemies and diseases of bees and their management
Interested Candidates have to reach the Department of Agrl. Entomology at their own cost, before 9.00 am and to remit Rs. 250/- in person on the day of training. Training timings: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. A certificate will be given to the participants at the end of the training.
For further details, please contact:
Professor and Head,
Department of Agrl. Entomology,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.