Sri Ramakrishna Central School the new CBSE School in SNR Sons Trust was inaugurated by Managing Trustee Mr. R. Vijayakumhar and Joint Managing Trustee Mr. D. Lakshminarayanaswamy, in the presence of trustees, Mr. Sundar and Mr. Narendran. The location of Sri Ramakrishna Central School – CBSE is situated in the heart of the city, at SNR Sons College Campus, Avarampalayam, Coimbatore.
In starting a school, branding and image are initially important. Sri Ramakrishna Central School is the first and foremost, an outcome based and values driven process of transformation of a school. The school has more than 40 experienced and well qualified faculties and the strength of the students is nearing 500 for classes’ kg to class 7.
Motifs to start this school are
- Bring about a positive difference in town.
- Enable individual transformation.
- Receive a high level of satisfaction through inculcating high moral ethics & values.
- Earn respect, appreciation and gratitude.
- Have a warm and caring environment to work in.
- Meet the expectation of being “Self – Reliant”.
- Learn about education, the most complex issue of our times!
The school has specially designed syllabus to bring out the best in our students.
- XSEED which is a proven and research based academic program for schools that builds thinking skills and problem solving confidence in children.
- NCERT which is globally followed by all the CBSE schools from Grade 6 on.
- SPORTIFY which is India’s first Responsive sports education program for school children.
- DANCE AND MUSIC which is standardised and will be converted in future with completion of all levels.
- Delicious Ms. CHEF which is motherly nurtured food based canteen.
- YOGA for a stress free environment and to develop the inner strength of the students.
The Principal of the school Mr K K Ganesh Menon and the Vice Principal Mrs Sonal Ranka working towards accomplishment of the school motto Be a Hero. Always say, ‘I have no fear’.